10 Reasons to eat Thai food when you're sick
1. It takes them under 5 minutes to make your order from scratch. Get the phone number off the sign in the parking lot, call and place your order, walk in, grab some tissues from the bathroom (because you left yours in the car and 5 minutes is too long to be without them), pay and you’re on your way.
2. Nasal congestion be gone. Who needs decongestants what you have Thai food.
3. Even if you’ve lost all sense of taste due to loss of sense of smell, you can still taste Thai food – it’s bold.
4. Thai food has all sorts of spices in it, many of which have medicinal qualities. So it’s like you’re eating medicine and enjoying it. Score.
5. Timbers shivering? Thai food warms you up from the inside out.
6. It’s fast, comfort food without (all of) the calories or MSG of Chinese.
7. Done right it’s downright healthy.
8. Hot, fresh food that’s still almost a little too hot to eat when you get home, and you didn’t have to cook it yourself.
9. It’s yummy.
10. You just should, ok!
Written from the sick bed of: